Next: Gaussian Cdf
Up: Algorithms and Classes
Previous: P-Field Simulation
The descriptions of the models follow the same layout used by Austern:
- The object prototype is stated.
- Template Parameters lists what are the template parameters and what kind of concept they model (these could be non-
- Model of indicates what concept is modeled by the object.
- Requirement on types describes possible additional requirements on the template argument types.
- Members is a list of all the member function of the object.